Our Services

Graduate Visa

The Graduate visa allows you to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK. If you have a PHD, or other doctoral qualification, the visa will last for 3 years.

You cannot extend your Graduate visa; however you may be able to switch to a different visa (for example a Skilled Worker visa). You can apply after your education provider has notified the Home Office that you have successfully completed the course you too with your Student/Tier 4 visa. You do not need to wait until you have graduated or received a certificate.

With this visa you can work in most jobs, look for work, travel abroad and return to the UK, continue living with your partner and children in the UK (if they are eligible) and do voluntary work.


You can apply for a Graduate visa if:

  • - You’re in the UK

  • - Your current visa is a Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa

  • - You studied a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree or other eligible course for a minimum period of time with your Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa

  • - Your education provider (such as your university or college) has told the Home Office you’ve successfully completed your course

Fees and Disbursements

You can view information about fees, disbursements and timescales on our SRA fee disclaimer page


Get In Touch